Your Ad Here

"I don't have a racist bone in my body," declared Floyd Mayweather Jr. moments ago during his latest live broadcast on Ustream. Mayweather is clearly feeling the heat from the negative press he's recieved regarding comments made in his previous tirade directed towards Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao. "I apologize. Forgive me for what I said. I was just having fun," he would explain as he tried to issue a formal apology.

Mayweather took the time to point out some of the different nationalities of members in his entourage, including his jeweler, as if to prove that there's no way he could be racist. He would also send out his condolences to promoter Bob Arum regarding the tragic death of his son. After that, it was more of the same as Mayweather's entourage took over control of the camera while Floyd himself popped in and out to flash his bling and brag a little more.


Source: http://fighthype.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Related Posts with Thumbnails
top