Your Ad Here

"If he (Margarito) throws a lot of punches and goes toe to toe it is to my advantage," said Manny Pacquiao at Friday's Dallas press conference. "I never predict how a fight will end," he added.

"I'm not looking for that (Floyd Mayweather, Jr.) fight. A couple of more fights and that's it. I don't care as long as the fans are happy," he said.

Trainer Freddie Roach chimed in soon after with, "We'll see what works during sparring."

After a random question, Pacquiao came back with "Of course I know if a foreign substance is in my hand wrap."

Pacquiao believes Margarito knew of the illegal Plaster of Paris substance in his wraps but has forgiven him to the point of letting him enjoy the biggest payday of his career even though many believe Margarito should have been banned for life by every commission.

Margarito, five inches taller and with a large reach advantage, could be a dangerous opponent for Pacquiao because he has absolutely nothing to lose and everything to win in their November 13th fight at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

"We want all fans to be happy with our performances. Antonio Margarito will work hard," said Pacquiao. "I will maximize my advantages during the fight."

In perfect Spanish, Pacquiao said, "It was not my intention to fight another Mexican but these things happen.

Margarito said "I'm going to put Mexico back on a winning streak against Pacquiao. This is for Mexico. I'm bringing back the title."


Source: http://www.examiner.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Related Posts with Thumbnails
top