Your Ad Here

I wrote an article last week about Karma. I am a Christian, so Karma isn't exactly what the Bible teaches, however the Bible does say that you reap what you sew. Firstly, I want to point out a few things about Floyd Mayweather Jr. Floyd isn't all bad, he's definitely done some good things for some folks. Love him or hate him you can't take that away from him. With that said, Floyd also has done some bad things.

I won't be a hypocrite like some folks that I know, because I have done some things in my past that I am not so proud of as well. I do however want to share with you fine folks one thing that bothers me the most about Floyd Mayweather Jr. I dislike when people who have money and fancy cars flash it around and rub it into the faces of those who do not have those things. I believe that people should be humble to the best of their ability, and not have an arrogance or swagger. Floyd Mayweather Jr is no better than the cook at McDonald's flipping burgers for a living. This is one point that I want to make.


When you are not humble and you live from day to day thinking you are the almighty, that is when karma, or when God puts you into check. A Christian man, such as myself just turns it over to God and he sorts out all things. A Buddhist believes in Karma, the act of you get in what you put out. So if a person beats up a woman, and threatens his children, he is putting out some bad energy, and this is what he gets back. Today's news that Floyd Mayweather Jr has been charged with two felonies and multiple other counts does not bode well for him. What comes around goes around fits the bill here pretty good as well.
I truly pray that Floyd Mayweather Jr will one day realize that money isn't everything. There is a lot more to life than fancy cars and Rolex watches. Floyd needs some therapy, and he needs to do some deep soul searching.


I spoke with a few Mississippians today about the news of Floyd's two felony counts. Jill Matthews of Newton, MS never even heard of Floyd Mayweather. She's not even a boxing fan, but I talked to her anyway because I wanted to get a view from someone without any bias whatsoever. When I asked Jill what her thoughts were about a guy who has allegedly beat up a girl, and then threatened his children, she looked at me and said with a deep southern accent, " I reckon he needs to go to jail honey. He isn't any better than anyone else. Just because he's got money doesn't mean he is above the law." Simple but straight talk, and very logical.


You can call it what you want. Karma, or you reap what you sew, what comes around goes around, all work when it comes to Floyd Mayweather Jr. Perhaps if Floyd would have signed the contract to fight Manny none of this would have happened. The fact is, Floyd is staring down the barrel of two felony counts, and multiple misdemeanors. Floyd, if convicted is looking at jail time.


Source: http://www.examiner.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Related Posts with Thumbnails
top